You can come to the UK as a Standard Visitor:

  • for tourism, for example on a holiday or to see your family and friends

  • for certain business activities, for example attending a meeting

  • to do a short course of study

  • to take part in research or an exchange programme as an academic

  • for medical reasons, for example to receive private medical treatment

You cannot:

  • do paid or unpaid work for a UK company or as a self-employed person

  • live in the UK for long periods of time through frequent visits

  • claim public funds (benefits)

  • do a course of study that lasts longer than 6 months

  • marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership. You’ll need a Marriage Visitor visa instead

Visa Criteria

Applicant must show sufficient funds in account that shows cost of travel, cost of living and other expenses.

Applicant must be of age 18 atleast

Applicant must show valid return date

Applicants passport must be valid throughout duration.

Visitor Visa

Ready to apply? Need more information? Our Immigration Consultants can advise and guide you as well as answer any questions that you may have.




Get in touch Today -  Click the button below to get started.