Student Visa

There are some subtypes of Student Visa.

  •    Short term study visa

  •    Child student visa

  •    General Student visa

Please see below for each type.



The applicant is eligible for this sort of visa if they are looking to study a short course and are above the age of 18. Generally this visa holds a duration of 6 months and can be extended to 11 months.

Visa Criterias:

Short term Study Visa

Applicant must prove that they are accepted into course that lasts up to max 11 months and cannot enter any other courses.

Applicants must prove that they have sufficient funds to cover their travel, cost of education and stay in the United Kingdom.

Applicant can only apply for an  course that is accredited by the UK

This visa is for short courses only.  You cannot study in a state-funded school nor can you bring family members with this visa.

An application for students between the age of 4 to 17 years old and want to study in an independent school in the United Kingdom

Visa Criteria:

Applicant must show valid Parent or Guardian Consent to study abroad in the United Kingdom

Applicant must have an unconditonal offer of a place on a course in an independent school.

Applicant must be between the ages of 4 to 17

Applicants or Parents/Guardians must show sufficient funds that cover cost of travel, tuition fees and living costs

Child Student Visa

Ready to apply? Need more information? Our Immigration Consultants can advise and guide you as well as answer any questions that you may have.




Get in touch Today -  Click the button below to get started.


This visa is for those who are above the age of 16 and over and wish to study in the United Kingdom. The earliest you can apply for this visa is 6 months prior to courses start date if you live outside the United Kingdom. Your visa duration depends on the duration of the course and if you are eligible then you may extend your visa later on. The applicant may arrive up to 1 month prior to course start if the duration is more than 6 months.

Visa Criteria:

Applicant must have been offered a place on a course by a Licensed student sponsor.

Applicants must have atleast competent in English showing their ability to read, write and understand English

Applicants must show sufficient funds that cover costs of travel, tuition fees and cost of living

If applicant is between ages 16 to 17 then they will require a written consent from their Parent or Guardian allowing to study abroad in the United Kingdom

General Student Visa