Are you keen and interested in studying in Australia? It is our job to help you apply for a Study Visa. Whether it is to secure a short term study visa or a Tier 4 student visa that has a validity duration for up to 4 years, our Immigration Consultants are there to help you find the best option and make the application process as easy as possible. Please note that upon receiving a Student Visa, the client can work up to 20 hours a week.
1. Applicants age must be between 6 to 50 years old.
2. Apply either online or in Australia
9. Bring your partner and / or your children that are under the age of 18 with you (will be added as dependent during visa application).
8. English Proficiency Test.
3. Applicant must be enrolled in an CRICOS accredited Australian Institution together with an Confirmation of Enrolment.
4. Can legally participate in any eligible and accredited course for study.
7. Must complete a Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement which shows authentic intentions to complete their education and not to breach their visa conditions.
6. Must show sufficient funds which show cover for traveling, tuition fee, cost of living. Should you have someone dependent included in your application,funds to support them should also be sufficient.
5. Have an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the period of stay in Australia.
Some important aspects to know:
The student visa is a temporary visa and is valid up to 5 years depending on the course and its duration.
If you wish to stay longer, then you will need to apply for another student visa.
Ready to apply? Need more information? Our Immigration Consultants can advise and guide you as well as answer any questions that you may have.
Get in touch Today - Click the button below to get started.